Sunday, May 3, 2009

POOl

So I've been told that a pool is just a hole in the ground you keep dumping money in to.

I do not have a pool. I do have a Hot Tub.

Now first things first:

I received a prescription for my hot tub because my back hurts. It hurts. Just like yours hurts. So due to this Doctor's recommendation I did not have to pay sales tax on it. Cha-ching.

Now it's getting hot out, the summer is staring us down the pipe and I just know it's gonna be a scorcher, how do I know? My lawn tells me so.

So I will commence turning the temperature down on my Hot Tub to, POOl temperature and have my itsy bitsy POOl in the backyard however mine doubles as a HOT Tub in the Winter AND it came with a warranty AND I havnt had to wheel any money into the top of it.

I highly recommend a HOT Tub / Itsy Bitsy POOl combo for anyone looking for some water in the backyard.

Do not try to dive in it....you'll die.

No comments: