Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well Bellsouth, your customer service and inconsistent DSL service has brought the mea culpe today!! I have had it. No more will our internet go out during a heavy rainstorm, no longer will I have to go into the closet to reset the modem, and no longer will I have to deal with your customer service rep who sits there in silence after I finish my sentence until I say, "I think it's your turn." Enough is enough and I am that person who finally stood up to the bully and said, "No! We are not going to stand by anymore while you take our lunch money, beat up our brothers and sisters and rape our parents and fields of corn! We will take a stand and from this day forward we will tie your hands to the fencepost and poop on you! Right!?" A quick look to the crowd shows a mass of curious faces, some pensive and even one hand is raised but I know it's due to the full support!!! Are you with me!???

1 comment:

Grover said...

yo go booyyeeeeeeee. (let me know who you switch to).